Our church first started as the Hamburg Unitarian Women’s Alliance. The group was formed in 1912 by several members of the Buffalo Unitarian Church whose families had moved to the Southtowns. Engaging in many charitable projects over the years, the group started hosting potlucks for their families and others from the community and inviting the minister of the Buffalo Church to speak to them once per month.

More to come…

FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailPrintShare